Lee and Collier counties have 5 cities that made the grade! Tripadvisor.com, a leading travel website has recently named it's Top 20 Places to Vacation and Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel Island as well as Naples & Marco Island all made the cut. It's no surprise to me, as I live here and already know what a great part of the world we spend our day to day lives in. I grew up on Englewood Beach, a bit north of here, in Charlotte County. My parents owned a small gulf front boutique hotel called "Jade West". Jade West surely would have been highly ranked on Tripadvisor.com if there had been a thing called the internet back then. Not much has changed on Englewood Beach since I grew up there, it is still a quiet little fishing community. Englewood Beach Florida If you are searching for a bit more activity, then Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach is the place for you. Still considered a small town, Fort Myers Beach and the surrounding are...
Comments
Post a Comment